The Most Wonderful Time

I am loving everything Christmas lately!  It is a little weird to celebrate in the desert where we went for a walk in beautiful 60 degree weather yesterday, but there is still a different feel about people as they focus more on Jesus Christ and the true meaning of this holiday.  


I love the way our tree and beautiful entertainment center (that Burke's cousin left behind for us to use) look all lit up.


I love the way my ornament wreath turned out for $7 dollars made from nothing but a wire hanger strung with cheap ornaments!  I love that Pinterest gave me the courage to try to make a craft, even though I am SO bad at stuff like this.


I love that my sister Chelsea gave me the idea to use subway art and other free printables off of Pinterest in a picture frame and just change them out each month - that's a cute holiday touch for less than 50 cents if you use a 5x7.  I also love the little Santa plate my mom sent me for the holidays.


I love this gorgeous tile that our ward gave to all the members of the Relief Society and how beautiful it looks next to my favorite sketch of the Savior.  I love that He is the reason for the season and all the neat reminders I have had lately that this is CHRIST-mas time.


And I love this little bug most of all!

Comments

The Burr's said…
Seriously so cute!! New idea... You should call me when you find all these cute crafts:) I love the way the wreath turned out!!!