Our Christmas Card

Thank you for all your comments on my post yesterday and for all the mothers who can relate to the tumult of feelings that are associated with deciding whether to stay at home or work.  I'm so glad that it was taken in the right spirit and that no one took offense.  I sometimes get so bottled up with all these emotions on touchy subjects and when I pour it all out, I often worry how it will be received.  My intention is never to upset anyone, but of course, this blog is a way for me to record my life, so I write what I feel.  Thank you for chiming in.  

That being said, I wanted to share our very homemade Christmas card that we just sent out to the fam.  I figured since we have a kid now, we had to get on the bandwagon and let all her great Aunties and Uncles that live far away see how cute and big she is getting. 


 I truly hope you all have a magical Christmas in just 3 days!  We are headed to Parowan with the Adams family and I am so excited to be together, especially since I took some ideas from Pinterest to put together holiday minute-to-win-it games and plan to make the family compete heavily for our not-so-cool prizes. :)  And yes, I also took the Merry Christmas sign idea from Pinterest as well - just too cute to not try to recreate!  Many thanks to my sister-in-law Catherine who made the sign with her Cricket on such short notice.  What a gem!

Comments

Mindy said…
The ones who were offended just didn't respond. ;) Cute, cute card, p.s. :) :)