52 Dates: #17 - More Downton & Sickies

(Image found here)

The sickies are still dominating at our house.  Since I still felt like poo we watched more Downton Abbey for date night - too much in fact.  I was feeling so overloaded on media that even though we have had a redbox for 3 days I refused to watch it with Burkie last night.  Instead, we cuddled on a blanket in the backyard and talked and laughed and made out (yup - in fact we do that pretty often around these here parts).  The weather was perfection.  It reminded me of a Logan summer as a teenager, laying on the tramp with a warm breeze rustling the trees, starring at the stars and savoring the moment, except it was in a Mesquite desert, in the arms of my incomparable husband and I am a mother and a wife now.  (When did that all happen?)  And despite the sickies, I felt boundlessly happy.

Comments