Patched Up

We patched things up.  It was painful and there were tears, but good feelings were restored.  I feel humbled by this reminder of my flaws, but encouraged to try harder to be better.  I'm thankful to parents who hammered in the importance of communication and resolving conflicts.  It has been a tremendous blessing in my marriage and with all other relationships.  Here's hoping I won't need to resolve any other conflicts for a long time yet.  I'm still too emotionally drained from this last one to handle another!

Comments

Elijah said…
Oh Lemmy, so proud of you for working through things. I know your passion and opinion about things sometimes make life too dramatic, but they are also what make you so fun and exciting and I love you for it! (just remind me never to get on your bad side :) Totally kidding. Love you. (This is Rin, Elijah's e-mail is just signed in and I'm to lazy to change it).