For Your Viewing Pleasure

It's been a long time since I've posted videos of Daphne and I thought a couple of these were too cute not to share.  As I was putting this together I was amazed at how much she has grown without us realizing it.  The video with the chew toy around her nose was before she could even control her hands enough to grab something and move it and now she has enough fine motor control to pick up a banana puff and place it gently on her tongue.  Plus, the first jumping video at 5 months old, to the second at 7 months really shocked me to see how much more confident and active she is when she jumps now.  Can you tell Burke's a little crazy about her?  I can't tell you how much it melts my heart to see these two together.  As always, ignore my high-pitched baby talk - she loves it and that's all that matters! :)

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Picture collage made with Smilebox

Comments

The Burr's said…
Super cute videos!!! babies are so much fun:)
Chelsea said…
Those videos were so fun! Her laugh is so contagious!