Jumping Jalindas!

I love visitors!  On Friday, Cassie and the kiddos came to spend the day in Mesquite again.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful sister who would make the effort to come spend time with us.  As usual the day went by way too fast and Daphne and I were sad to see them go.  Here is my favorite moment from the day, watching Daphne and Millie jump in the swings together.  My Dad would have starting singing about "jumping Jalindas" if her were here.  Not sure where he got the name Jalinda, but it is used often in the Bush home.  Millie certainly has a unique technique to bouncing!  What a cutie!

Comments

Anonymous said…
what a couple of cuties!
ellenbush said…
I love this video! Amelia's technique is hilarious!!! so so fun, thanks for sharing!!!
Chelsea said…
So cute! I love watching kiddos bounce. They're always so happy.