Holiday Photos

I just got these cute pictures from my sis that she took over the holidays and had to post them.  In other news, I applied for graduation today!  And our ultrasound is on Saturday!  Getting so excited to check up on lil' peanut and start calling it the right gender! :)


My handsome hubby and I the Sunday after Christmas.


The family - minus Tasha who was stubbornly doing her hair, Cassie who is taking the picture, the Murphy's who were in Connecticut with in-laws, and the Elijah Bush family in Germany.


We REALLY get into our board games!  Chelsea was getting her booty kicked, Ellen was overwhelmed by our intensity, Dad and Amy are in agony, Burke's trying not to cuss and I am the confused Neanderthal running through the jungle with a gun and accidentally killing people.  I love Risk.

Comments