Rachel's Wedding

On Saturday (Dec 18) we drove the last leg of the trip to Logan for my dear high school friend, Rachel Quillen's, wedding.  Rachel and Collin (now Mr. and Mrs. Geslin) dated our last year of high school, first year of college and the year after he got back from his mission.  It was so sweet to see their story end in the best possible way - with a temple a marriage!


Out of all of our dear girl friends from high school, Abby and I were the only two able to be there and it was so nice to be able to catch up briefly with Abs and her wonderful husband Clint.  It makes me so happy to see my girlies married to men that treat them so good and help them realize the beautiful women they are.  Congrats Rache Pache and thank you for making me feel a part of your special day!  


Comments

Anonymous said…
Awwww congrats to Rachel ! I haven't seen her in forever! She's darling :) Wow we're all grown up... haha